Learn the most Advance Excel , functions and types of financial analysis to be an Excel power user. This advanced Excel training course builds on our free Excel Crash Course and is designed specifically for spreadsheet users who are already proficient and looking to take their skills to an advanced level.
Centers of studies are controlled by committees of management, bringing together representatives from several disciplines
Recommended Prep Courses
These preparatory courses are optional, but we recommend you to complete the stated prep course(s) or possess the equivalent knowledge prior to enrolling in this course:
- Advance Excel Crash Course
- Building a 3 Statement Financial Model
- Scenario & Sensitivity Analysis
Advanced Excel training course overview
Learn the most advanced formulas, functions and types of financial analysis to be an Excel power user. This advanced Excel training course builds on our free Excel Crash Course and is designed specifically for spreadsheet users who are already proficient and looking to take their skills to an advanced level.
This advanced tutorial will help you become a world-class financial analyst for careers in investment banking, private equity, corporate development, equity research and FP&A. By watching the instructor build all the formulas and functions right on your screen, you can easily pause, rewatch, and repeat exercises until you’ve mastered them.
Content of the advanced Excel course
This advanced Excel training course starts with a blank spreadsheet and quickly dives into using combinations of functions and formulas to perform dynamic analysis.
The main formulas & functions covered in this training course include:
- INDEX and MATCH
- IF with AND / OR
- OFFSET combined with other functions
- CHOOSE for creating scenarios
- INDIRECT combined with other functions
- XNPV and XIRR
- CELL, COUNTA and MID functions combined together
- PMT, IPMT and principal payment calculations
The main types of data analysis in this advanced tutorial include:
- Data tables
- Pivot tables
- Column and line charts
- Stacked column charts
- Waterfall charts
- Gauge charts
What am I going to get from this advanced Excel training course?
- Learn everything you need to be a world-class financial analyst
- Received advanced Excel spreadsheet training
- Master advanced formulas and functions
- Create sophisticated outputs for financial analysis, including beautiful tables, charts, and graphs
- Easy to follow video-based tutorials and lessons